4 Star Dental Discount Plan
4 Star Dental Discount Plan is a reduced-fee dental membership plan that allows individuals and families to receive quality dental services from 4 Star Dental Dentists at reduced prices. You, your spouse, dependent children up to 21 years of age, and children over 21 with a development disability or physical handicap are eligible. Individuals under the age of 18 may only be members as the dependents of adults.
The 4 Star Dental Plan membership includes the following:
- Comprehensive Dental Exams
- 2 Regular Dental Cleaning per year (Patients with gum disease are not covered under this category. Refer to Periodontics Services)
- Fluoride for Children
- Emergency Exams and X-rays
- Members ARE charged an office visit fee of $25.00 for each appointment.
Other Membership Information:
- Members receive REDUCED FEES on all other dental services.
- Members may receive emergency dental care for the relief of pain, bleeding or swelling from the 4 Star Dental dentist on call.
Become a Member of the 4 Star Dental Discount Plan
For more detailed information on our dental discount plan, please click on the link.
For more information on costs for services, please click on the link.
To join our Discount Dental Plan, please click on the link below to download the membership form.
This discount program is NOT a health insurance policy and does not make payments directly to dental service providers. Members are obligated to pay for dental services at time of service, but will receive discounts on dental services from participating providers and the discount amount will depend on the provider type and dental services received. The program does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under any law and is not a qualified Health Plan under the affordable Care Act. Members are able to cancel their enrollment by paying a $50.00 cancellation fee. Members who cancel after receiving benefits will be liable for the difference of the 4 Star Plan fee and the provider’s normal usual and customary fee for treatment, payable to the providers. This program is administered by 4 Star Dental, 2309 63rd St, Woodridge, IL 60517, (630) 869-0063, www.4stardental.com.